Saturday, July 31, 2010

Another Victory

When it's our flag ceremony, we already fall in line and I wonder that why the flag ceremony didn't start yet? Then, I saw one of the students in 3rd year holding an illustration boards & cartolinas.

When we go to the Activity Center or AC, our T.L.E teacher announced the winners in Elementary Department. These are poster making contest (in cartolina), essay writhing & nutrition quiz and when she announced the winners, she announced the winners in High School Department. These are poster making contest (illustration board) & essay writing. When the time she announced the winners in poster making contest, well I think I was in 3rd or 2nd place there because of simple drawing.. Look my drawing here below.

My Drawing in Poster Making Contest (1st Place)

When she announced the winner, she called my name and I went up to the stage together with our adviser. My classmates clapped me as our victory to win in the contest & they took a snapshot in front of the stage.. =)

"I can't believe it. I won just a simple drawing & I don't know why. Maybe she analyzed my drawing."

But anyway I'm happy but I will stay simple and kind.. Check out my certificate & medal that I received in the contest..


Certificate in Poster Making Contest


Medal in Poster Making Contest. It is written "Poster Making Contest, 1st place"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you have reactions/comments in my blog post. Thank you for your cooperation in this site.