Wednesday, July 28, 2010

One way of learning sportsmanship

Sportsmanship is important especially for athletes because it is the part of our lives to show acceptance and these includes our challenges or obstacles that we challenged.

Now, here's my short story when I join to the Drawing contest:

When it was the Graduation day, I received 3 medals. Those are Perfect Mass Attendance, Lyre Band Member, & 1st place in Drawing contest.

When I was in First Year, I joined again in drawing contest(It has a time limit that cause I was about to lose) and when it announced the winners in drawing contest, I lost because my drawing has not been finished. At first, I was depressed but now I realized that
"Losing in the contest is the teacher in sportsmanship. Win or Lose the game, you're still the best"


Well, that's my story....

If I were the winners, they should experience about losing the simple game..

Oh, do you see the 2nd & 3rd placers. Most of them are exposed on TV.

Well, that's all I can say..

PS: Comment my first blog if you like it :D

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I bet your works are still great eventough u lose. I love drawing too, any forms of expressing arts -- paintings and so. Hehe. That's the spirit. We should be sports! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment meii lee :).. :D

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you have reactions/comments in my blog post. Thank you for your cooperation in this site.