Saturday, August 7, 2010

Best PE day ever!!

When we have our practice in our concert, we have a lot of time to practice. Whew!! Good thing I brought my camera & we got nothing to do is to take pictures.. :D

Here some of pictures we took:

My ID was covered by an art paper


Vote Wisely

Oh! I didn't tell about that picture. We have an election in our school for our school council. We have 2 parties, the love party & trust party.

The LOVE party stands for Leadership Obedience Values Education while the TRUST party stands for The Reliable leaders United Students Together.

"We all got nothing to do in school because we have a lot of vacant time. We played in the school all the time..

"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you have reactions/comments in my blog post. Thank you for your cooperation in this site.