Thursday, March 3, 2011

Is friendship will be last?

Is Friendship will be forever?

Well, in my own opinion. I think that friendship will not be last because of some reasons like they want to be like them just for acceptance or just want to be part of the group. Some friendships will be last because they prove themselves that they are really friends. For that reason, they act as their siblings and their bonds get stronger if they will together as friends.

I have a story here about friendship:

One day, I have a friend who has the same talent and I feel that we will become friends forever but something that changes my mind and that is the attitude of that person. Well, we fought and we didn't talked almost a year. Whoa! Looks like that we're showed our pride much.

Then, one friend said to our teacher and she said to me that I should talk to her.

During of her sick days, I was pulling my conscience to talk to her.

After her absence, I can't talk because I was analyzing what will happen to me and I can't do it because of I don't want to get shout again.

Then, my teacher said that if we're friends again and I said NO.

Looks like my teacher was talking to us and she is trying to be to forgive each other.

And then, we shake our hands each other.

LESSON FOR ME: Friends forgive each other and feuds make friends stronger but be sure that you take a value for friendship.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you have reactions/comments in my blog post. Thank you for your cooperation in this site.