Friday, August 13, 2010

An Observant

Have you experienced being observed by other people? If yes, I will share the story in school.

Here's the story:

When we have our lesson, I wonder why our religion teacher is strict. Maybe we are wild & noisy or the teacher saw our bad manners. Hmm.. I observe something strange to that teacher & our Filipino teacher (who became our class adviser since First Year) said to us that someone is observing her & I don't know who is that person observing. She said that "nahingi ng pagkain habang lunch ang gawain niya" (sorry if I cannot translate in English) but I don't believe is her hobby because not everyone are requesting to give her a food. She also said to us that why she was always go to our classroom & saying "Good Afternoon". We are happy when she greeted us & it means that she was concern to us even she is not our advisory class.


Well then, my classmates knew that who is observing our adviser last year & I knew it also. I can't believe that someone is observing our Filipino teacher & I cannot accept if she will go far away for us. How the observer done this to us? I can't understand her why she's doing this. Well all I can to say that person is this:

"A faithful person can be more closer to God because even though you are an ordinary person.
Don't you ever break our bonds between the Teacher & Students because our bond is unbreakable"

"I think you are jealous because no one likes you to become their favorite teacher. I don't think that you are the one teaching us the subject Religion & don't be envy to them because that's your own life. I understand what you mean but please don't ever break our bonds"

Whew! I felt I was shocked.. Anyway I'm not sure about I write today if that person is observing her.

My own moral lesson to all of you:

"Don't be envy to other person. Don't break the bonds of a teacher & students"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you have reactions/comments in my blog post. Thank you for your cooperation in this site.