Friday, August 20, 2010

P-POP music should be famous or not? Why or why not.

Pop Girls

XLR8 (Accelerate or Excelerate)

Actually, I observe their looks, hairstyles, music, and even their official sites. People say that they are copycats because of their looks is very identical K-POP artists/band or because of some of them say that they are something like that.

Well, I'll share my opinion here in this both sides:

I ♥ P-POP especially XLR8, why? I love their songs and I know that they tried their best to become famous. Actually, it's not the singers fault. Viva Records pushed them to do the P-POP music. I want to suggest my ideas to them but I think twice before I suggest it to them. Look their Facebook Fan Page, they have many fans and some of the fans were posting to their walls. So, it means their songs were successful.

I hate P-POP, why? Because K-POP and P-POP were almost the same. Look keenly, does their music, clothing styles, hairstyles, & looks have an originality. My answer is no, because I want to see what is their real identity and when I looked them first in their pictures. I think they want to be as famous as the K-POP artists/band.

Well, that's my opinion & don't be angry with me because I don't meant to backstab them but I want you to share my opinion to you. That's what I meant.

Hope you understand my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you have reactions/comments in my blog post. Thank you for your cooperation in this site.